[Samba] 3.3 and 3.4 compile failure on dbwrap

Mon Mar 15 13:24:52 MDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 01:13:05PM -0800, Block, Jeff wrote:
> I thought this message would have been added to my previous thread:
> http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2010-February/153608.html
>
> In any case, it's solaris 9.  Further details on the issue I was having are
> in the link.

Great. We have workarounds for many platforms already that
pollute the name space with macros. Can you find out which
#include defines fetch and store and to what they are
mapped? "fetch" and "store" are pretty generic functions
that I'm really reluctant to avoid using in Samba...

Volker