[Samba] Samba Forum vs. Mailing List?`!

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Wed Jun 30 14:37:00 MDT 2010

Hallo, Tom,

Du meintest am 30.06.10 zum Thema RE: [Samba] Samba Forum vs. Mailing List?`!:

>>> No I do not want any commercial support. I want structured
>>> information at my fingertips :-)

>> You get what you pay for.

> With all respect, but what you write to me sounds like irony against
> the whole open source & community idea.

Not against the idea - only against you.

> I certainly DO think that well structured information is something
> that an open source community is very well able to provide.

I agree. But that isn't related to forums. And structuring information
is work. Someone has to do it.

Don't cry for other people's work, do it yourself. Or pay for it.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut