[Samba] file "time-to-live"

Leonardo Carneiro - Veltrac lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br
Tue Jun 29 08:55:50 MDT 2010

Hi Brian, tks for your answer. I'm confident that my goal could be
achieved through the use of some third-party tool, like a script or
something like it, like you sugested. But what i really need to know is
if there is some feature in samba that would allow me to do just that.

But tks anyway for your answer.