[Samba] xp clients can't auth after reboot without smb restart

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:01:46 MDT 2010

The "the semaphore timeout has expired" seems pretty significant.  I bet
it is related to the problem you have with your non-domain machines.

I would google it.    In fact I did-  one post mentioned wins.  Another
post mentioned digital signing -  which should NOT be an issue with XP
and current Samba versions.