[Samba] Can only see files one level deep

William P.N. Smith w_smith at compusmiths.com
Fri Jun 18 08:54:16 MDT 2010

Seems to be better for me, but that doesn't mean:

1) I've got the same problem as DNK

2) I haven't seen it show up yet.

I dunno if there's any debugging you can turn on without using something
like wireshark to trap all your traffic and parse it from there.

I've got directories with tens of thousands of files in them, so I can't
always tell if it's slow because it's iterating thru all the files or
because there's something strange going on...

Willie