[Samba] Adding Domain User Accounts to Windows 7 Clients (Samba3.4.8 PDC)

tms3 at tms3.com tms3 at tms3.com
Thu Jun 17 11:01:08 MDT 2010

SNIP

> Does anybody have any ideas?

I've run into this.  It's a real bear.  I've found that a proper WINS
setup is very useful, but more important is to find out what is going
on during the wire transactions.  Google the appropriate one of these
tools for your platform:

NM33_x64.exe
NM33_x86.exe

install it and see what's occuring during the transactions.  Post THE
RELEVANT stuff and I might be able to parse it (post 100's of lines of
stuff and I probably won't bother looking at it).

Cheers,