[Samba] [OT] Adding InetOrgPerson schema when using ldapsam:editposix module

Holger Rauch holger.rauch at empic.de
Tue Jun 15 03:10:55 MDT 2010

Hi,

I admit that this is OT, at least slightly.
While I've successfully used the ldapsam:editposix module in
conjunction with the "net sam" and "net rpc" toolchain, which provides
me with both the POSIX and the Samba account info for each account
stored centrally in an LDAP DIT, I would like to have the info related
to an InetOrgPerson as well.

What's the easiest (preferred) way of adding that schema to a number
of existing LDAP accounts (there are around 25 of these accounts in my
DIT)?

Thanks in advance & kind regards,

   Holger