[Samba] how to "Disable Samba Roaming profile"

Indexer indexer at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 10 23:23:05 MDT 2010

On 11/06/2010, at 2:49 PM, Muqtadir Kamal wrote:

> Hey all, please let's me know how to "Disable Samba Roaming profile" In
> OpenLDAP+SAMBA SERVER  Regards
> Kamal
> --

Can you please send your smb.conf next time, it would help greatly.

Incidentally, comment out lines that appear similar to the following (this is my roaming profiles configuration)

      logon home = \\%L\%U\.9xprofile
      logon path = \\%L\profiles\%U
      logon drive = P:

[Profiles]
      comment = Network Profiles Service
      path = /storage/samba/profiles
      read only = No
      profile acls = yes
      hide files = /desktop.ini/ntuser.ini/NTUSER.*/
      profile acls = Yes
        create mask = 0600
        directory mask = 0700
        store dos attributes = Yes