[Samba] Regression of 5616?

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Sat Jun 5 21:59:55 MDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> Can you put winbindd under valgrind and post the results?  I wonder if
> we have of uninitialised/freed values here somewhere?

Sure, I'm not a programmer so if you have a link to an easy how-to, I'll get
you the info. I looked at the code and much of it is the same betweek 3.2
and 3.3, only some variable renames which all match up ok and the use of a
different object for some of the initial information (that part is way over
my head).

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University