[Samba] Other users home share contains contents of my home share

Matt Everson ti.just.me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:33:02 MDT 2010

I have 3.2.7 as part of an Openfiler install. I have a homes share setup,
but when I view any other users home share (\\server\otherusername) I see
the contents of my own home share. I have the server joined to AD with
winbind, and I am in a group that is listed as the owner of the other users
home share, with rwx. What I am trying to do is allow a domain group access
to all of the home shares via SMB.

[homes]
        path = /mnt/users/%U
        read only = no
        writeable = yes
        oplocks = yes
        level2 oplocks = yes
        force security mode = 0
        dos filemode = yes
        dos filetime resolution = yes
        dos filetimes = yes
        fake directory create times = yes
        browseable = yes
        csc policy = manual
        share modes = yes
        veto oplock files = /*.mdb/*.MDB/*.dbf/*.DBF/
        veto files = /*:Zone.Identifier:*/
        store dos attributes = yes
        map acl inherit = yes
        create mode = 0700