[Samba] Unable to solve the problem in setting up PDC for network

Some One databytes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:28:04 MDT 2010

Hi Guys,
              Can you please tell me why is this failing to connect

I'am running samba on Freebsd 8.
I've pasted the testparm of samba.

It first gave me unable to connect as a RPC
and now it again gives me error that unknown user or password.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO SETUP MACHINE ACCOUNTS AND NORMAL SAMBA ACCOUNTS to
connect XP PRO Machines./ IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH smb.conf?

server# testparm /usr/local/etc/smb.conf
Load smb config files from /usr/local/etc/smb.conf
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[Profiles]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[tmp]"
Processing section "[public]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

[global]
    workgroup = INET
    netbios name = INET
    server string = Server
    log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
    max log size = 50
    add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd %u
    delete user script = /usr/sbin/userdel %u
    add group script = /usr/sbin/groupadd %g
    delete group script = /usr/sbin/groupdel %g
    delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/deluser %u %g
    add machine script = /usr/sbin/adduser -n -g machines -c Machine -d
/dev/null -s /bin/false %u
    logon path = \\%L\Profiles\%U
    domain logons = Yes
    os level = 65