[Samba] Need suggestion for domain controller

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:19:14 MDT 2010

I would consider a newer Linux distribution besides CentOS 5.x  I have
worked with RHEL and Fedora.   I think (not 100% sure) that Centos 5.x comes
with Samba 3.0.x  If you want Win 7 client support you would want samba
3.4.x or 3.5.x.    Which means either a more current linux release or
compiling it your self.  I also found that on RHEL client that openldap
server components were not included.