[Samba] OSCON - Anybody from Samba there?

Lars Kurth larsk at symbian.org
Mon Jul 19 10:12:56 MDT 2010

Hi,
is anybody from SAMBA.org at OSCON. I have some guys who want to
implement Samba for mobile devices and have some questions about past
licensing issues you may have had and also want to make some
connections. If so, it would be great to meet up.
Regards
Lars

Some facts about Symbian that we are legally obliged to tell you:
Symbian Foundation Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee and not having Share Capital
We're registered in England and Wales - Companies House knows us by the number 6683783
Our address is 1 Boundary Row, Southwark, London SE1 8HP.