[Samba] Compile 3.5.4 on Opensolaris snv_134

Marcis Lielturks marcis.lielturks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 03:57:08 MDT 2010

Hi!

I still have problems, now user can't access share if he's member of
more than 35 groups! I think I forgot to do one thing - modify
/usr/include/limits.h to reflect new NGROUPS_MAX value in kernel.

Can I check what NGROUPS_MAX value was used when compiling binaries?
Will /usr/include/limits.h modifications be enough?

MMM

by the way, did you know, that mouse initially was invented
just for simplifying text selection in xterm?