[Samba] make fails with samba-3.5.4 Solaris 9

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:53:11 MDT 2010

Does it work if you have a simpler configure command

e.g.
./configure  --prefix=/opt/samba-3.5.4

I have not tried configuring samba when specifying the "include" subfolder
or the actual *.h file in the ldap or krb5 option.  (I always had to set
compiler and linker flags to make sure it detected the correct ldap.  Your
syntax could be a lot simpler)