[Samba] RE Samba, ldap and machine accounts - SOLVED

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Jul 20 00:28:24 MDT 2010

Yiha! Finally I got all peaces together.

Not that easy, sometime a pain in the ass, but informative.

May be I'll put all together in a doc ... we will see :)

The last peace I missed was, that in the ldap tree the profile and home
directory paths where wrong; I hadn't changed the default setting in the
smbldap-tool config file.

	Cheers . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt