[Samba] Samba + Winbind + Windows 2003 AD

Necos Secon secon_kun at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:49:39 MDT 2010

I accidentally deleted the first set of messages in my email for this thread, but does your DNS resolve properly? What does your resolv.conf look like? Also, what do these files look like:

krb5.conf
smb.conf

There's an option in smb.conf, winbind enum users, which needs to be set in order for getent to function properly. There is a corresponding option for groups as well. Look at them and let us know.