[Samba] Samba + Winbind + Windows 2003 AD

Henrik Dige Semark hds at semark.dk
Sun Jul 18 05:33:44 MDT 2010

Hi Tobias

To be honest I don't really know that mutch about the Windows AD, I'm
not an Windows guy, when I talked with the Windows AD Administrator  he
told my that it was an RFC2307 schema and not an old SFU, but I have
just now logged on to the AD server and it doesn't seams like any
schemas is loaded at all.

My winbind debugging:
http://pastebin.com/WjDRvp8q

Winbind debugging while getent passwd USER:
http://pastebin.com/0B24yePY

I don't know way there is a lot of UVROOT.LOCAL, my server is only
joined to UNDERVISNING.LOCAL, but the windows AD server do know UVROOT also.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Henrik Dige Semark