[Samba] Can't mount samba drive or join domain with W2K3 server

Enki Li (Inspur Worldwide Services Ltd) v-enkili at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 6 23:48:56 MDT 2010

Hi£¬I have some questions about the same questions for [Can't mount samba drive or join domain with W2K3 server]

On my computer my samba version is 3.0.4

And    kinit administrator at domain  can pass.

But when I input:
Net rpc join ¨CS domain name ¨CU administrator

There is wrong message :
Rpc_client/cli_netlogon.c:cli_nt_setup_creds(249) cli_net_setup_creds: request challenge failed

When I enter the password,ther is wrong message:

Utils/net_rpc_join.c:net_rpc_join_newstyle(326) error domain join verification (reused connection): NT_STATUS_INVALID_COMPUTER_NAME

I don¡¯t know what can I do now ¡­..
There is no more message about this wrong situation..

Please help .

Thanks very much.

Best regards!

Enki