[Samba] net ads testjoin

Khaled Blah khaled.blah at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:48:49 MDT 2010

I just noticed that I have replied to the wrong thread. Although my
question is about net what I wanted to know I asked in a different
thread. I'll quote my question to make clear what I was interested in:

<quote>

is it possible to execute "net ads testjoin" without net asking for a
password (in any circumstance)? The reason for my question is that I
want to use it in a script and thus won't be able to supply a password
to net (net does not ask for a password on stdin).
</quote>

Regards,
Khaled