[Samba] windows 7 samba domain

Ufficiotecnico Acknow Srl ufficiotecnico at acknow.it
Tue Jul 6 06:38:50 MDT 2010

A strange thing is that i have three domain with samba 3 and windows 7
client, in two of this scenario no problem: opensuse + samba
samba3-3.3.10-40 and centos + samba samba3-3.3.12-40  while with sles 10
and samba3-3.2.15-40 the problem persist,  the field password last set
in the scenario with no problem is 1 month earlier while in the
problematic domain is setted with the date of login.