[Samba] Samba 3.0.23d

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:18:01 MDT 2010

What area?

The initial packages should be on the solaris DVD

bash-3.00# pkginfo | grep -i samba
system      SUNWsmbac                        samba - A Windows SMB/CIFS
fileserver for UNIX (client)
system      SUNWsmbar                        samba - A Windows SMB/CIFS
fileserver for UNIX (Root)
system      SUNWsmbau                        samba - A Windows SMB/CIFS
fileserver for UNIX (Usr)
bash-3.00#

If you go to sunsolve.sun.com and search for "Samba 5.10" you should be
able to find the patches to bring it up to 3.0.37.