[Samba] Password policies in the LDAP server

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:40:21 MDT 2010

Hi

We are using 389 Directory Server (formerly Fedora Directory Server).

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/

There, regarding to password policies, you can specifiy minimum password
length, minimum digits, minimum letters, minimum uppercase, minimum
lowercase, minimum simbols, minimum ascii characters, minimum group types of
characters, password history, etc.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/User_Account_Management.html

Regards.