[Samba] Problems accessing a file share using kerberos

Pedro Côrte-Real pedro at pedrocr.net
Mon Feb 22 23:45:39 MST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:
> Should work. What version of the NetApp OS release is this ?

I don't have access to the server to find out and nmap doesn't seem to
be able to make heads or tails of it.

> Can you get a debug level 10 trace from smbclient so we might
> be able to track this down ?

Debug log attached.

> I'm local to you, but will be at Connectathon all next week
> (might get to test with some NetApp folks), but after that
> could come take a look on campus.

I'm just a student trying to get some windows shares to work after the
campus IT folks were less than helpful.

Cheers,

Pedro

PS: I mistakenly did not reply to the list as a whole before. Resending now.