[Samba] Problem with Windows 7 and roaming profiles

Alex Ferrara alex at receptiveit.com.au
Mon Feb 22 08:09:05 MST 2010

Hi Andre,

I have a site with all Windows 7 Professional 64bit clients, and Samba 3.4.3 with an LDAP backend. Roaming profiles are working great.

A few things come to mind.

Disk space on the profile path
Permissions on the directory

Does Windows give any error messages on logout? What filesystem are you using?

aF