[Samba] rlimit_max errors

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Sun Feb 21 17:24:15 MST 2010

This is for Linux right?  Solaris doesn't have limits.conf file.  In
Solaris such kernel parameters are put in /etc/system file.  Just have
to find the right kernel parameter to adjust.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'