[Samba] samba4 + openldap: provisioning isnt working

Collen Blijenberg collen at hermanjordan.nl
Thu Feb 18 04:13:52 MST 2010

Hi all, I'm experiencing the same problems as this post.

the problem is with the slapd.d config files, samba suppose to generate.
they aren't there.. and that's why the ldapi won't start up.
and that's why the provision fails...

i did find a slapd.conf file at the same location,
but running slaptest to convert it failed... (overlay deref not found)

any tips or suggestions how to proceed ?!

Greetz, collen