[Samba] Newly created folder/file not showing up immediately

Song, Young Young.Song at NOVELLUS.com
Tue Feb 16 16:47:11 MST 2010

Hi,

If I create a new folder or a file (via Windows) in a folder where I
have both read and write access, a new folder or a file does not show up
immediately.

Instead, I have to go up one level and come back down to be able see the
new folder or the new file.

No matter how long I wait in the same folder level, my new folder/file
does not show up.

Is there some smb.conf option that I have to add to be able to see my
new folders/files immediately w/o moving around?

Thanks in advance.

- Young