[Samba] Debian Lenny: Samba PDC + LDAP

Henrik Dige Semark hds at semark.dk
Mon Feb 15 09:23:13 MST 2010

I have just checked my PAM.d settings.
http://pastebin.com/m6844b37b
and I can't see what might be rung here.

I will test if I can logon to the console when I get my hands on the
server, do I have to reboot when pam.d settings have changed, is this
case I will wait to I'm next to the server.
Its not possible to logon to a samba-share with the Admin user, error in
LDAP, "NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER"

---
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best regards
Henrik Dige Semark