[Samba] Server not found in kerberos database (with net ads join)

saddam abu ghaida saddam.abughaida at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:45:15 MST 2010

Does the machine you are trying to add has a valid A/PTR records on the dns

if you are using windows dns after creating an entry in the dns
Principal will be auto created by windows kerberos

i think this is the problem

if the problem didnt solve could you attach kerberos and smb conf files

regards

for providing