[Samba] net rpc join failed ?

saddam abu ghaida saddam.abughaida at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:32:35 MST 2010

1. what kind of domain controller you are trying to join ??
2.. does the machine that you are trying to join has valid A and PTR
records in the dns

3. before trying to join the domain did you try the following

    kinit [principal] and checked if the ticket is created by the
principal name or not using "klist"

4. kindly send krb configuration + samba configuration

reagrds