[Samba] Claimed Zero Day exploit in Samba.

cjay cjay at engr.colostate.edu
Mon Feb 8 11:12:51 MST 2010

Would you still be vulnerable to this attack if you have wide links =
yes but have Unix extensions set to no?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'