[Samba] vfs objects - zfsacl

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Sun Feb 7 10:18:45 MST 2010

Thanks,
     I'm not sure what to look for in the log file.  It is attached.  One
thing I found is that Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) works fine with the
zfs module. So looks like it might be CIFS implementation  pre 10.6 Mac
OSX is the issue rather than Samba.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'