[Samba] Client link utilization

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Sat Feb 6 20:50:16 MST 2010

Yes, I've forgot to mention that I can also get link saturated with
single Win client, therefore it does not appear to be a server issue.
BTW: Slack, samba compiled from scratch (v3.4.5) and custom vanilla
kernel (but nothing fancy or unusual).

b.

PS: The funny thing is, as I recall, I did previous samba setup 5 or 6
years ago, and I distinclty remember I was running into the same
issue, at more or less the same speed.