[Samba] file copy from share A to share B

Stijn Oude Brunink soudebrunink at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:28:41 MST 2010

Roberto,

But how do I issue such a command on the server?

I can access an smb share via de command line and copy from the share to my
pc and vice versa using as listed here:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/SMB-HOWTO.html#s8. This method does not
allow copying files from share to share as far as I know

Stijn