[Samba] Need Help Getting Windows XP To Use Samba Properly

Hodges, Robert CTR USAF AFMC 520 SMXS/MXDEC robert.hodges.ctr at hill.af.mil
Wed Dec 29 07:15:18 MST 2010

John, everyone,

Whatever needs to be running on the Solaris box is running properly.
Windows 2000 workstation has no problem accessing or browsing the
Solaris box.  It is only XP that is producing the error.

All of your suggestions are excellent, PLEASE keep them coming!

Microsoft tech support is floundering around on this one, I'm hoping
that you knowledgeable Samba experts will be able to save my life here.

Bob