[Samba] web based backend

Vaclav Klecanda vencax77 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 03:17:14 MST 2010

Yes, python provision scripts are easy to use. But it is necessary to say:
"yes, these scripts are the API and wont change. Here is the documentation.
Do what you can with that :)".
Maybe this was already solved by somebody but I have not found anything
about it, so I asked my original question to prevent wheel reinvention.
V.