[Samba] web based backend

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Dec 26 04:46:36 MST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-26 at 11:17 +0100, Vaclav Klecanda wrote:
> Yes, python provision scripts are easy to use. But it is necessary to
> say: "yes, these scripts are the API and wont change. Here is the
> documentation. Do what you can with that :)".

We will not be making such promises.  Sorry.

The python provision API is available, but we are not at this time
promising not to change it (but we don't tend to change it often).

Similarly, it will be difficult, but not impossible, for an 'external'
project to keep up with changes we make.

That said, if you are interested in developing this, please have a go,
and make a proposal on the samba-technical list.

Andrew Bartlett

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.