[Samba] web based backend

Vaclav Klecanda vencax77 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 07:04:56 MST 2010

Hi Andrew,
my original idea was rather implement a separate project, not included into
samba4 source but rather above it. If there was  an unified way to provision
samba related things it would not be problem to build a provisioning above
the samba. No matter it is web based or whatever else. But it would require
that the provisioning will not change and is well documented.
I like python and django, so my original idea was to use this to implement
web based provisioning to samba.

Vasek