[Samba] Server being kicked out of the domain every couple of days...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 03:52:10 MST 2010

Hi

On 23 December 2010 15:54, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> So my question is.. Has anyone encountered such issues earlier?
> Why would I need to make this machine rejoin the domain at such a
> regular interval?

I'm not sure this is related. but trying to troubleshoot the problem:

mac server is running 3.0.28 (not recent I know :()

I upgraded the file server samba from 3.4 to 3.5 today.

I've noticed some peculiar:

After restarting samba, I can log just fine to the homes share.
can do so several time in a row with no problem.

Should I enter the password incorrectly just once, every further
attempt (with or without a good passowrd) result in:
session setup failed: NT code 0x1c010002

If I restart samba ; then I can connect once agai

Jean-Yves