[Samba] Your home directory is listed as :'home/xxxx' but it does not appear to exist

Muqtadir Kamal smkamal2001 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 23:51:52 MST 2010

Hi Gaiseric Vandal,

Thanks for your quick response.
I have clicked "create Home directory" in Authentication tab.
Now  I am able to login to Linux client.
But whenever I browse a windows system in LDAP, it is again asking for
credentials (user name and password).
In fact, it should take the credentials from LDAP.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs in this regard.

Regards
S.M.Kamal.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Gaiseric Vandal <gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com