[Samba] Root Access forWindows Domain Admins

George greenadmins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 12:57:21 MST 2010

To put it simple id like to give our Domain Admins the same access to
Samba shares that the root user has and havent had much luck doing this.
Whenever I look this up I find that people are doing this different ways
but none seem to work. The only other thing that ive seen people doing
is adding a domain user to the sudoers list but that means the domain
user has to be logged into the linux server and then elevate their
privileges.

George