[Samba] error in module acl: insufficient access rights (50)

dobrimaros at yahoo.pl dobrimaros at yahoo.pl
Fri Dec 10 02:22:33 MST 2010

André, thanks, you're right. I've done it like you said.

That's what I received (13 frames) from Wireshark after importing the dump file from tcpdump (tcpdump -i lo -vv -X -w dump 'tcp port 389'): http://pastebin.com/dtGJD1G5
The dump is made after executing perl script that I attached in my first mail.

I hope that will be useful to solve my problem. I will be very grateful for any tips.

Regards.