[Samba] samba 3.5.x, pdbedit smb.conf and profiles

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:01:42 MST 2010

I would guess that the per-user settings should override the general
smb.conf settings.

I had problems with roaming profiles-  I didn't want to use them but
sometimes on client logins/logouts the XP client would try to load or
create one.  I have an ldap backend and eventually just deleted the
profile parameter in ldap for problem users altogether.