[Samba] Share Problem

Bruno MACADRE bruno.macadre at univ-rouen.fr
Mon Dec 6 06:28:59 MST 2010

Hi,

	Like explained in my precedent mail (Permission Problems), I want to do
a share (called partinfo) with basic behaviour :
	* everybody in group 'info' can create file into the share.
	* everybody in group 'info' can modify file into the share (not only
owned files)
	* only owner of a file can delete it/rename it !

	I put a Sticky Bit on my share folder so I've got :

drwxrwx--T	root	info	.....	partinfo

	It works fine localy, but when I want to use the share, it doesn't work
at all, 'cause when I modify a file, some applications (like Gedit,
Word, ...) try to change the owner of the file... So I can't write...

	Anybody have any ideas or any tips ?

	Thanks
	Bruno
--

Bruno MACADRE
  Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseau     | Systems and Network Engineer

	Tél : +33 (0)2-32-95-51-86
	Fax : +33 (0)2-32-95-51-87