[Samba] Help with Samba4 running logon script

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Dec 2 23:43:42 MST 2010

You do in /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/yourdomain/scripts
        read only = no

Add a user with the ads tool.
You write for each user with the ads tool the logon.bat or whatever would
be your logon script. See there:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc779490(WS.10).aspx
As admin copy the script to this location in the path of your samba
netlogon. Thats it. It should work on the fly.