[Samba] Please Help me (share linux to MS-DOS)

Rajeeb Moidunny rajeeb.moidunny at cplmg.com
Thu Dec 2 05:11:28 MST 2010

Hi Sir

I have installed Linux Fedora 8

I want to share( Map as drive) Linux folder to Windows.If posible share to
MS-DOS operating system

Currently we are using Novel Server as per bellow     POS Machine(MS-DOS)
connecting to Novel Server

autorun.bat file

C:\DOS\SMARTDRV.EXE /X
@ECHO OFF
PROMPT $p$g
MODE COM1:9600,N,8,1
MODE COM2:9600,N,8,1
c:\nwclient\ITE.COM
MODE COM3:9600,N,8,1
MODE LPT1:=COM3
MODE COM4:9600,N,8,1
PATH C:\DOS
SET TEMP=C:\DOS
c:\nwclient\lsl
c:\nwclient\e100bodi
c:\nwclient\ipxodi
c:\nwclient\netx
f:\
login admin
*Result is we can login to Novell & SYS volume will be F:\>
Same way I have to get share linux folder to DOS Machine

Rajeeb Moidunny
Lifestyle IT Dept
Phone +97148095473,Ext:-5473
E-mail:-rajeeb.moidunny at cplmg.com
www.landmarkgroupme.com

NOTE: This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroupme.com