[Samba] configuration CTDB

Fábio Leandro Rodrigues Cordeiro fabioleandro at pucminas.br
Tue Aug 31 23:11:57 MDT 2010

Hi!

I made the compilation of Samba with support for clustering as shown in
the Wiki and ctdb.samb.org, however when starting the service with /
etc / init.d / start services ctdb the error is returned. "You must
configure the location of the CTDB_RECOVERY_NODE.
But I've created a directory called / cluster_storage / shared / is
appended in the smb.conf file path on your [homes] path = /
cluster_storage / shared
writerable = yes.
What else have it set to restart the service?

I'm using Samba Version 3.2.5 on Debian Lenny 5.

I appreciate any assistance, for I am with much difficulty to implement
this configuration.

Fábio Leandro Rodrigues Cordeiro
CRC - Centro de Recursos Computacionais
PUC Minas Guanhães