[Samba] how to set folder redirection on Windows 7 with a Samba PDC

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Aug 25 05:59:20 MDT 2010

In the first. I think for the case of xp and 2000 the netlogon script is
Done with administrator rights. But with vista and 7 it is different.
Some things will not work as they should.
Ex: if you want to change registry settings(HKL_machine) you must be
administrator.
This could be done by third party software (sanur,runas).
After all kixstart is no replacement of ntconfig.pol.
Greetings Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus