[Samba] Disk full message with non full disk

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 07:52:40 MDT 2010

 On 08/24/2010 05:36 AM, rpereyra at lavabit.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm having some disk full messages in several windows xp clients.The disk
> have a lot space free.
>
> I'm using Centos 5.5 with the samba centos official package.
>
> samba-3.0.33-3.29
>
> Maybe a samba bug ? Any advice ?
>
> Thanks a lot for any help
>
> regards
>
> roberto

I saw this with one account with Samba 4 recently from a Vista machine.
My problem was that there were problems syncing the profile for that
user (network problems from resume after sleep w/ one mother board).
After a few of those in a row I started seeing that message.

I looked at the event logs on the windows machine, found out what files
were the problem, erased them on client and server. The problem went
completely away. Hope this helps.

Trever
--
"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them"
-- Walt Disney